The enforcement and protection of the rights of our clients includes representation not only before general courts (including appeal courts), but also representation in cases related to administration law, or even representation in arbitration process.
Our clients are never pressed to solve their problems via courts. However if the client choose to seek a justice before courts, our firm will carefully and thoroughly prepare strategies to succeed in proceedings. We are experienced in numerous non-traditional areas of law:
- Internet law (e-commerce websites, domain names, social networking, stalking …)
- Software law (preparation of contract documentation for software and applications)
- Media resp. advertising law
- Representation in contact and co-operation with public authorities, mostly in administrative hearing of delicts (fines and other penalties)
- Expropriation and cadastral proceedings